Excuse Me, Can I Eat That?
Delicious Plant-Based Recipes for Those Following a Gluten-Free Diet and Those Suffering IBS
Are you a plant-based eater and don't know what to eat since being diagnosed with food intolerances?
Let Jodie Martin, owner of two of Melbourne's best plant based cafes - SoulPod, former manager of Melbourne's largest health food store, nutritionist and author, help you. When Jodie was diagnosed with coeliac disease and then fructose malabsorption, her Degree in Nutritional Medicine and her passion for plant based eating helped her to navigate her way through the do's and don'ts of her new diet. She had to quickly learn how to eat without missing out on vital nutrients. This book takes that fear away, and the easy, tasty and nutritious recipes mean you don't need a degree. Inside you will find many of her family's favourites.
- How to make easy vegan dishes that taste amazing
- About foods that won't make you bloat, feel nauseated, constipated, have diarrhoea, abdominal pain or excessive gas
- How to create kind foods while suffering food intolerances
- What FODMAP's actually means
- About coeliac disease and how to manage it
- How to eat healthy without compromising on flavour and taste
- How easy it is for you to have confidence in the kitchen
- About Plant-based eater's pantry must-haves
Love food, the way it's intended.