PANCE/PANRE Challenge: Quick Q&A Review
Eve B. Hoover, DMSc, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA, Kimberly A. Carter, DMSc, PA-C, RD, Robyn A. Sears, DMSc, MS, PA-C, Sarah L. Bolander, DMSc, MMS, PA-C, DFAAPA
Test your PANCE or PANRE readiness challenge-bowl style with PANCE/PANRE Challenge: Quick Q&A Review. This book offers 1000 spontaneous recall and higher-level reasoning questions with short answers and quick explanations to test your clinical and professional knowledge WITHOUT using multiple answer choices as a crutch.
One of the most essential high-stakes exam study tips you'll ever receive is to be able to answer test questions without looking at the answer choices. If you can achieve this successfully, there's no doubt you'll pass the PANCE/PANRE with flying colors.
Organized by body system and based on all facets of the NCCPA exam blueprint, these questions challenge you to think quickly as if you were in a true patient care environment and motivate you to use critical thinking skills to apply key medical concepts.
Authored by seasoned PA challenge-bowl question writers and coaches with years of experience, this book gives you a new way to study to ensure you are prepared for the big day. Not only will this book help you prepare for your certification exam, but it can also help you prepare for your didactic year and rotation exams, end-of-curriculum exam, and even the OSCEs!
- Aligned with the current NCCPA blueprint by organ systems and task categories
- Contains 1000 spontaneous recall and higher-level reasoning Q&A
- Encourages self-reflection to help learners identify strengths and weaknesses
- Promotes self-directed learning to solidify concepts
- Excludes multiple answer choices to prompt learners to think on their feet as if they were in an actual clinical scenario
PANCE and PANRE are administered by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), which does not endorse this product or have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing