Krav Maga Combatives
David Kahn, Sean P. Hoggs
BECAUSE NOT ALL KRAV MAGA IS THE SAME®
This book is designed for krav maga trainees, security-conscious civilians, law enforcement officers, security professionals, and military personnel alike who wish to refine their essential krav maga combatives, improve their chances of surviving a hostile attack and prevail without serious injury.
Combatives are the foundation of krav maga counter-attacks. These are the combatives of the original Israeli Krav Maga Association (Grandmaster Gidon).
It is irrefutable that you need only learn a few core combatives to be an effective fighter. Simple is easy. Easy is effective. Effective is what is required to end a violent encounter quickly, decisively, and on your terms. This book stresses doing the right things and doing them in the right way. Right technique + Correct execution = Maximum Effect.
- Key strategies for achieving maximum combative effects
- Krav maga’s 12 most effective combatives
- Developing power and balance
- Combatives for the upper and lower body
- Combative combinations and retzev (continuous combat motion)
- Combatives for takedowns and throws
- Combatives for armbars, leglocks, and chokes
Whatever your martial arts or defensive tactics background or if you have no self-defense background at all, this book can add defensive combatives and combinations to your defensive repertoire. Our aim is to build a strong self-defense foundation through the ability to optimally counter-attack.